John Deere 5210 GearPro Other Features
Engine Rated RPM
About John Deere 5210 GearPro
Welcome buyers. John Deere enjoys being among the most desirable tractor manufacturers worldwide. John Deere 5210 GearPro is one of the most robust tractors produced by the brand. Here we show all the essential features, engine quality, and fair price of John Deere 5210 GearPro Tractor. Check down below.
John Deere 5210 GearPro Engine Capacity
John Deere 5210 GearPro provides efficient mileage on the field with a 2900 CC engine. It comes with 3 cylinders, a 50 engine Hp, and a 45 PTO Hp. The powerful engine generates 2100 engine rated RPM. This combination is highly admired by Indian farmers.
John Deere 5210 GearPro Quality Features
- John Deere 5210 GearPro comes with Dual-clutch to maintain proper control.
- It has 12 Forward + 4 Reverse gears with a Collar Shift transmission system.
- Along with this, John Deere 5210 GearPro has a superb 1.9 – 31.5 KMPH forward speed and 3.4 – 22.1 KMPH reverse speed.
- This tractor is manufactured with Oil-Immersed Disc Brakes that reduce slippage on the fields.
- The steering type is smooth Power Steering for the efficient tractor turning.
- It offers 68-litre large fuel tank capacity to last for long hours on farms.
- John Deere 5210 GearPro comes in both 2WD and 4WD variants, with a slight difference in the tractor price.
- Its high PTO Hp allows the tractor to run well with other farm implements like rotavator, cultivator, plough, seeder, etc.
- The coolant cooling system with an overflow reservoir and the dry-type dual-element air filter enhances overall productivity by keeping the engine cool and dry.
- It has a total weight of 2105 KG and a wheelbase of 2050 MM. The front tyres measure 9.50x20 whereas the rear tyres measure 16.9x28.
- John Deere 5210 GearPro has 2000 Kgf strong pulling capacity with automatic depth and draft control linkage points.
- This tractor is suitable for accessories like a toolbox, canopy, hitch, drawbar, ballast weights, etc.
- It comes with a warranty of 5000 hours or 2 years, whichever comes first.
- John Deere 5210 GearPro is a strong and durable tractor that enhances the farms’ productivity and maintains the yields’ quality.
John Deere 5210 GearPro on-road Price 2023
John Deere 5210 GearPro Price in India is reasonable at Rs. 8.39 - 9.20 Lakh*(Ex-Showroom Price). This tractor is super affordable combined with the advanced features offered. The tractor costs are not constant and therefore, keeps changing due to various factors. Check our website to get a fair deal on this tractor.
For other enquiries related to John Deere 5210 GearPro, stay tuned with TractorJunction. You can also find videos related to the John Deere 5210 GearPro tractor to get additional information about this tractor. Here you can also get an updated John Deere 5210 GearPro Tractor on-road price 2023.
Get latest John Deere 5210 GearPro on road price Sep 23, 2023.
John Deere 5210 GearPro Engine
|No. Of Cylinder||3|
|HP Category||50 HP|
|Engine Rated RPM||2100 RPM|
|Cooling||Coolant Cooled With Overflow Reservoir|
|Air Filter||Dry Type, Dual Element|
John Deere 5210 GearPro Transmission
|Gear Box||12 Forward + 4 Reverse|
|Battery||12 V 88 Ah|
|Alternator||12 V 40 A|
|Forward Speed||1.9 - 31.5 kmph|
|Reverse Speed||3.4 - 22.1 kmph|
John Deere 5210 GearPro Brakes
|Brakes||Oil Immersed Disc Brakes|
John Deere 5210 GearPro Steering
John Deere 5210 GearPro Power Take Off
|Type||6 Splines , Independent|
|RPM||540 RPM @ 2100 , 1600 ERPM|
John Deere 5210 GearPro Fuel Tank
John Deere 5210 GearPro Dimensions And Weight Of Tractor
|Total Weight||2110 / 2410 KG|
|Wheel Base||2050 MM|
|Overall Length||3535 / 3585 MM|
|Overall Width||1850 / 1875 MM|
John Deere 5210 GearPro Hydraulics
|Lifting Capacity||2000 kg|
|3 point Linkage||Automatic Depth And Draft Control|
John Deere 5210 GearPro Wheels And Tyres
|Front||6.50 x 20 / 7.50 x 16|
|Rear||16.9 x 28 / 14.9 x 28|
John Deere 5210 GearPro Other Information
|Accessories||Canopy , Ballast Weight , Hitch , Drawbar|
|Warranty||5000 Hours/ 5 Year|
John Deere 5210 GearPro Reviews
Good and I have need a tractor
Review on: 30 Aug 2022
Review on: 20 Aug 2022
Review on: 21 May 2022
Review on: 21 May 2022