Preet 955 Other Features
Heavy Duty Dry Dual 280 mm cerametalic plates
Power Steering/Single Drop Arm
Engine Rated RPM
About Preet 955
Preet tractor best understands the Indian tractor industry being a local tractor manufacturer. In this post all essential information about Preet 955 Tractor is available. This post holds all relevant details about the tractor like Preet 955 price, specifications, engine hp, PTO hp, engine capacity and much more.
Preet 955 Tractor Engine Capacity
Preet 955 engine capacity is 3066 CC generating 2200 engine rated RPM. The tractor equips three powerful cylinders, a 50 engine Hp, and a 42.5 power take-off Hp. This robust combination is exceptional for Indian farmers.
What Makes Preet 955 best for you?
- Preet 955 tractor has a dry-type dual-clutch, which provides smooth and easy functioning.
- Preet 955 steering type is Power Steering, making the tractor easy to control and respond fastly supported with a single drop arm steering column.
- This tractor has Oil-Immersed Multi-Disc Brakes which provide high grip and low slippage.
- It has a hydraulic lifting capacity of 1800 KG with three-point automatic depth and draft control linkage system.
- The large 65-litre fuel tank is efficient as it lasts for long hours.
- Preet 955 comes with a water cooling system and the option of oil-bath/dry-type air filter.
- It loads sliding mesh transmission technology and runs on 34.15 KMPH forward speed and 14.84 KMPH reverse speed.
- The multi-speed reverse PTO runs on 540 engine rated RPM.
- The efficient gearbox includes 8 forward plus 2 reverse gears.
- This 2WD tractor weighs 2100 KG, comes with a wheelbase of 2150 MM, and offers a ground clearance of 475 MM.
- The unique features include a heavy-duty front axle, electronic meter, steel metal body, superb graphics, crystal headlights, extra leg space, powder-coated paint, etc.
- Preet 955 mileage is economical in every field, and these options make it feasible for implements like cultivator, rotavator, plough, planter, etc.
Preet 955 on-road Price 2023
Preet 955 price in India is Rs. 7.52 - 7.92 Lakh* (Ex-Showroom Price). Preet 955 tractor price in India is super affordable. Preet 955 on-road price is quite economical for all farmers in India. The tractor prices differ due to several factors. At TractorJunction, you can get all relevant information about Preet 955 tractor price in Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, or other states in India. Stay tuned with us to get the best deal on this tractor.
Also, find out detailed information related to Preet 955 price, images and reviews on our website. Stay tuned for Preet Tractor 955 price in India and latest updates.
Get latest Preet 955 on road price Oct 03, 2023.
Preet 955 Engine
|No. Of Cylinder||3|
|HP Category||50 HP|
|Capacity CC||3066 CC|
|Engine Rated RPM||2200 RPM|
|Air Filter||Oil Bath /Dry Type (optional)|
Preet 955 Transmission
|Clutch||Heavy Duty Dry Dual 280 mm cerametalic plates|
|Gear Box||16 Forward + 4 Reverse|
|Battery||12 V 75 AH|
|Alternator||12 V 42 A|
|Forward Speed||2.71 - 34.36 kmph|
|Reverse Speed||3.79 - 14.93 kmph|
Preet 955 Brakes
Preet 955 Steering
|Steering Column||Single Drop Arm|
Preet 955 Power Take Off
|Type||Multi Speed & Reverse|
|RPM||540 with GPTO /RPTO|
Preet 955 Fuel Tank
Preet 955 Dimensions And Weight Of Tractor
|Total Weight||2100 KG|
|Wheel Base||2150 MM|
|Ground Clearance||475 MM|
Preet 955 Hydraulics
|Lifting Capacity||1800 kg|
|3 point Linkage||Automatic Depth & Draft Control|
Preet 955 Wheels And Tyres
|Wheel drive||2 WD|
|Front||7.5 X 16|
|Rear||14.9 x 28|
Preet 955 Other Information
|Accessories||Tool, Toplink, Canopy, Hook, Bumpher, Drawbar|
|Additional Features||Power Steering. Heavy Duty Front Axle. Electronic Meter. 2400 KG Powerfull Lift. More Power in Less Fuel Consumption. Oil Immersed Breaks. Diffrent Steel Metal Body. Low Maintenance Cost. New Design. Extra Ordinary Graphics. Crystal Head Lights. Extra Leg Space. Multi Speed PTO & Reverse PTO. Dry Air Cleaner. Extra Radiator Coolant. Powder Coated Paint|
Preet 955 Reviews
Review on: 14 Jan 2021
Gajab ka tractor
Review on: 18 Apr 2020