On Road Price
• 2 Speed light weight gear box puts less load on tractor which reduces fuel expense.
• Boron steel blades that last 50% more than Hi Carbon.
• Helical arrangement of the blades reduces load on the tractor which makes tillage fast and economical.
• Can loosen & aerate soil up to 6 inches deep.
• Depth skid assembly for easy depth adjustment.
• 6/4 blades per flange available in L & C blade options for proper pulverization.
• Heavy duty PTO shaft with shear bolt / slip clutch (optional) for overload protection.
• Sealed bearings prevent moisture/mud entry.
• Side gear drive in oil bath which ensures high performance in all working conditions.
|Number of Blades||42-60|
|Working Width||57-81 Inch|
|Type of Drive (Gear/Chain)||Gear|
|Type of Blade (L/C/J)||L & C|
Disclaimer:- *The information and features are as on the date those are shared by Fieldking or Budni report and for the current features and variants the customer requires to visit the nearest Fieldking dealer. Prices shows above are Ex.Showroom price. All Prices are indicative it may be vary as per your buying condition and location. For Exact price kindly send On Road Price Request or visit the nearest Fieldking Tractor dealer.