On Road Price
• Power Harrow is used to turn, break, refine and even distribution of soil over the entire working width to create a perfect seed bed. It breaks up even the most compacted ground, often in single pass for preparing an area for plantation.
• Power Harrow consists of multiple set of blades which counter-rotate about a vertical axis, which leaves the soil with a softer look and granulated yet leveled appearance, as required for sowing seeds or seedlings.
• Rotors run on ball bearings for high power application.
• Protection shield for upper rotor bearing eliminates possible damage to main transmission.
• Depth controller is provided for depth control and to level the soil bed.
• Self-adjustable side stone deflector is provided for safety by not allowing the stones to scatter.
Disclaimer:- *The information and features are as on the date those are shared by Fieldking or Budni report and for the current features and variants the customer requires to visit the nearest Fieldking dealer. Prices shows above are Ex.Showroom price. All Prices are indicative it may be vary as per your buying condition and location. For Exact price kindly send On Road Price Request or visit the nearest Fieldking Tractor dealer.