As you all know that India is the agriculture-based country here more than half of the population is involved in agriculture. With time changes, agriculture techniques also change. So, as tractors are getting popular in India like that harvesters are also getting popular in India day by day. Find here Harvesters in India.
Harvester or combine harvester is an adaptable machine created for effectively harvesting crops in the fields. Reaping, threshing and winnowing- after combining these three operations one machine is created that’s name is the harvester. Combines harvester has almost all the qualities of implements. It is a mixed form of reaping, threshing and winnowing.
Nowadays, harvesters are getting popular among Indian farmers because it makes work effective and efficient. Harvesters are perfect for the Indian fields that are range in size from 0.5 to 10 acres.
Do you know what the functions of the combine harvester are? Below we are going to show functions of the combine harvester. Let’s have a look.
Functions of The Combine Harvester
The combine harvester is used to harvest the many types of crops like wheat, corn, soybeans, oats, rice etc. Below are some functions of the combine harvester.
- Harvester is used instead of using a different type of machines for a different type of field works.
- In harvester, there is a tank which collects all the grains. Then all the grains are transferred to the container.
- The front part of the combine harvester collects all the grains in the combine then by their cutter they cut it.
- After that grains are sliced then all the grains are collected in the collecting tank.
- After the tank filled all the grains, they are transferred to the trailer through a side pipe that is called unloader.
- Waste which remains, that is either spread on the field or kept for future use.
If you wanted to know which harvester is best for you, then you are at right place. Let’s have a look.
Top 10 Harvester in India
A harvester is a machine is used to harvest different crops. Grains like soybean, wheat, corn, oats, rice and many more. Harvester is an All in One machine.
Top 10 harvesters list in India
Shaktiman Paddy Master is manufactured by Ashok Leyland. Shaktiman paddy harvester is the master of rice harvester. It is a self-propelled harvester which means harvester which can move without external force is called self-propelled harvesters. That’s why it is considered as the best harvester in India.
- Shaktiman 3776 has 2185 mm working width of cutting bar.
- Its threshing principal is axial flow allows easy flow of crop and gentle threshing.
- It has 60 lugs full rubber Bridgestone tracks which is suitable for the wetland.
- Shaktiman Paddy Master 3776 has open lips type forced air cleaning principal.
- It has a fuel tank capacity of 110 ltr.
- Paddy Master 3776 has 4 cylinders, 4009 cc water-cooled engine for efficient work.
Shaktiman paddy harvester price is very cost-effective and paddy master 3776 price in India is affordable for the farmers.
Paddy harvester is used for harvesting the rice crop and for that Shaktiman Paddy Master is a perfect option. So, those farmers who want to buy an advanced paddy harvester for their field at a suitable price this Shaktiman Paddy Master 3776 is best for them. This can improve your rice productivity on the farm.
Rice Cutting Machine
Along with the paddy harvesters, the paddy reaper comes in the Rice cutting machine category. The best paddy harvesters are Dasmesh 9100 Self Combine Harvester, Preet 749, Vishal 435, Claas DOMINATOR 40 TERRA TRAC, Preet 849, New Holland TC5.30, Malkit 897, Preet 949 TAF and Agristar HarvesTrac 8060. Apart from this, the rice cutting machine price is also valuable for the farmers. These machines can make your rice cultivation easy.
Kartar is always trying to provide its customers with an advanced featured harvester at an affordable price. Their quality is best in class and by their constant improved quality supplied harvester Kartar won trusts of their customers.
- Kartar 4000 has 4199 mm (14 feet) width of cutting bar.
- It is a self-propelled multi-crop harvester has 380 ltr fuel tank capacity.
- Kartar 4000 harvester has 6 cylinders water-cooled 101 hp engine.
- It has a hydraulic steering system which provides fast response in the fields.
Kartar 4000 price is economical for those who want to makes their work easier. 4000 Kartar price is friendly to the customers.
Dasmesh is the chief in many products ieself-harvester combine, track harvester combines, tractor driven harvester combine, rotavator, roto seed drill, maize self and harvester combine.
- Dasmesh 9100 Maize is a Maize combine harvester and it is also an expert of maize harvesting.
- Dasmesh 9100 combine has 10.25 feet maize cutting width and for paddy & wheat 13 feet cutting width capacity.
- It has 2200 water-cooled engine rated RPM and has 6 cylinders generating 110 hp.
- Dadmesh 9100 has a fuel tank capacity of 320 ltr.
Dasmesh harvester 9100 price is the price which perfectly fits in the budget of farmers.
Preet is the most trusted brand among farmers. They can blindly trust on Preet because Preet continuing improving their quality and providing the best quality products to their customers.
- Preet 987 is a self-propelled multi-crop straw walker.
- It has a 365 ltr fuel tank capacity.
- Preet 987 has 14 feet width cutter bar.
- Its transmission type is 3 forward + 1 reverse or 4 forward + 1 reverse.
- It has a combination of dry and weight type air cleaner.
- Preet 987 has 2200 water-cooled engine rated RPM.
Preet 987 price is too economical and easily fit in the budget of every farmer.
Ks Group is a well-known company among farmers. From many years ago ks group are manufacturing a wide range of agriculture implements such as self-propelled combine harvester, Tractor driven combine harvester, Straw reapers, Rotavators, etc.
- Ks 9300 has 14.10 feet width cutter bar.
- Ks 9300 harvester is a self-propelled multi-crop harvester.
- Ks 9300 combine has 4 cylinders water-cooled engine.
- Ks 9300 combine harvester has 5 no of a straw walker.
Ks 9300 combine price is reasonable for the Indian farmers. Because of its super reasonable price and advanced technology customer is interested in it.
John Deere always proves that they are the best brand in the agriculture field. They won customers trust by providing them with advanced technology products at an affordable price.
- John Deere W50 combine harvester has a powerful engine of 75 hp.
- It has a dry-type air cleaner and its engine is a turbocharged engine.
- John Deere w50 harvester has Rasp bar arid spike tooth threshing system.
- John Deere W50 has 4 cylinders generating 2100 engine rated RPM.
- 240 ltr is its fuel tank capacity.
John Deere combine harvester w50 price is fair for its customers. John deere always provides the best to their customers.
Mahindra is the popular brand among the Indian farmers they provide a superb range of tractors and farm implements. Mahindra is the most likeable brand in Indian.
- Mahindra Arjun 605 has 4 cylinders generating water-cooled powerful 3532 cc engine capacity.
- It has Dual dry friction clutch type.
- Arjun 605 has Mechanical actuated, oil-immersed disc brakes.
- No. of blades in Mahindra Arjun 605 are 49.
- It is a tractor powered combined harvester.
Mahindra combine harvester arjun 605 price is too much cost-effective and it also gives a superb mileage in the field.
Kubota is a Japanese company and always provide advanced tractors and harvesters to its customers. Kubota products quality is perfect for its customers.
- Kubota harvester dc68g has 900 x 1903 mm cutting bar capacity.
- It is a self-propelled combine harvester.
- Kubota combine harvester dc68g generates 2434 cc powerful engine.
- 60 ltr is its fuel tank capacity.
- Kubota combine dc68g has 68 hp.
Kubota harvester dc68g price easily fits in every farmer budget because Kubota harvester dc68g price in India is too reasonable.
Ace is now a developed company. Ace provides products according to the demand of the customers. ACE always produced and supply machines according to customer’s needs.
- Harvester combine acw 101 is a multi-crop self-propelled harvester.
- It has a 14 feet width cutter bar.
- Ace acw 101 generates 101 hp and has 2200 engine rated RPM.
- It has a 5 no. of a straw walker.
- 350 ltr is its fuel tank capacity.
Ace Acw 101 price is cost-effective for the farmers.
Claas is a renowned company for best in class harvesters for their customers. Claas combine harvesters are effective and efficient in the field.
- Claas crop tiger 30 has 100 ltr fuel tank capacity.
- It has 4 cylinders generating 2800 water-cooled engine rated RPM.
- It has 7 feet width effective cutter bar.
- Claas crop tiger 30 terra trac has 60 hp.
- Claas crop tiger 30 is a multi-crop starw walker.
Claas tiger 30 price is fair for the farmers according to its advanced features.
Top 7 Rice Transplanter Machine in India