On Road Price
• Compact Model Disc Harrow Used in open field working for the superficial ploughing, for the shattering of clods, preparation of soil for sowing, burial of organic substances & remains.
• It can be used in both forms i.e. mounted as well as trailed.
• High quality boron steel disc with 48~52 HRC hardness.
• Tillage depth of the harrow is 152~203 mm.
• Easily transportable – as it gets easily attached and mounted.
Disclaimer:- *The information and features are as on the date those are shared by Fieldking or Budni report and for the current features and variants the customer requires to visit the nearest Fieldking dealer. Prices shows above are Ex.Showroom price. All Prices are indicative it may be vary as per your buying condition and location. For Exact price kindly send On Road Price Request or visit the nearest Fieldking Tractor dealer.