Identifying Massey Ferguson Tractor is not a difficult task. You have to keep a few points in mind while determining Massey Tractor. If Ferguson tractor has a serial number and engine serial number, it becomes simple to identify.
Essential Points About How to Identify Massey Ferguson Tractor?
For New Buyer of Massey Ferguson Tractor
If you are going to buy a new MF tractor then it is not that much tricky to identify a Massey tractor. You have to follow some basic steps. Which are as follows-
- Visit Massey Ferguson tractor dealer.
- Then check the serial number stamp on the number plate and also on the transmission of the tractor.
How to identify the fair serial number plate? check the points below –
- The serial number should be of brass and aluminum.
- And it is located in different positions of the different tractor models.
- Check on the user manual that the serial number matches the serial number of the number plate or not.
So, these are the simple steps to identify a new Massey Ferguson tractor.
For second hand Massey Ferguson tractor
But if you are going to buy a second hand Massey tractor then it is kind of tricky one to identify the Mf tractor because the tractor gets old and the chances of fraud also increase. That’s why we are here to give you some tips on how to identify the Massey Ferguson tractor. So let’s check down bellow –
- Go to the seller’s place and check the tractor by yourself.
- It is hard to check the number plate because the tractor gets old and the number plate is also worn off. So in that case, you have to take a picture of the tractor.
- Then show that picture to MF dealer. He will reorganize the tractor and tell you the model number of the tractor.
- Another option is to compare the picture with the Massey Ferguson tractors.
If you have a picture of Massey Ferguson Tractor on hand then it is easy to describe the tractor.
Those tractors which have rusty parts and worn number plates are harder to identify.
Here you can also read about – How to Drive Massey Tractor