A rotavator is a proper and efficient farming tool that can replace cultivators, disc harrows and levellers. Finding the right rotary tiller Tractor for farming could be a challenging task. This post will take out all remedies to your queries related to rotary tiller for agriculture. We have provided you with the top 10 most popular Rotavator for farming among Indian farmers. Without wasting time, let’s get the details about the top 10 rotary tiller in India.
What is a Rotavator?
A Rotavator or a Tiller rotary tiller is a tractor-drawn tool designed for seedbed arrangement within one or two ways for sowing seeds. It reduced the design of traditional tillage operations. A Rotavator machine is a piece of powerful machinery used in farms to break and mix the soil planting seeds.
A rotary tiller tractor has one of the most effective engine power. It directly works to the soil with no wheel slip and offers a fundamental reduction in transmission power loss. Rotavator plough is most suitable for separating and mixing residuals of maize, wheat, sugarcane, etc. It helps in improving the health of the soil and saves fuel, cost, and time.
Top 10 Rotavator For Indian Farmers And Farming 2023
Rotavator is mainly used for cash crops. They can be divided into three categories: light, standard and heavy-duty. The categories of division depend upon the weight and design of the material used. This blog will get to know about rotavator mini tractor, rotavator price in India, and many more. Let’s start. Here is the list of the top 10 best rotary tiller and their usage for Indian farmers which are.
- This rotavator comes in 5 different models, ranging from 5ft. to 10ft. size, operational on every farming field.
- The implement power required to operate the Agrizone Grizo Pro HD rotavator is 35 HP and above.
- Fitted with L/C-type blades, this power-packed rotavator performs tillage operations well.
- Agrizone Grizo Pro HD rotavators have 36 to 72 blades assisting farmers to boost crop productivity.
Usage: Agrizone Grizo HD rotavator offers best-in-class performance while ensuring fuel efficiency. Farmers can easily prepare fields before sowing crops to enhance fertility with the help of this rotavator. This Agrizone rotavator is ideal for every farmer for a seamless farming experience.
Price: Agrizone Grizo HD rotavator price in India is reasonable with farmer-friendly features. It will be a profitable one-time investment for crop growers. Moreover, this rotavator can consistently perform in every agriculture field.
- It can efficiently work with 540 RPM tractor models.
- Mahindra Gyrovator ZLX 145 commonly comes with 36 – L type blades, a 4-speed standard gearbox, and comes to an advanced gear drive synchromesh.
- It is most effective for better churning of soil and less slippage.
Usage: The Mahindra ZLX Gyrovator equipped with Multi-Speed Drive, various helpful features including multi-depth adjustment, duo cone mechanical watertight seal, which is very suitable for dry and muddy land applications.
Price: This rotary tiller is most cooperative with 30 HP – 60 HP category tractor models. Mahindra ZLX Gyrovator is available at the cost of Rs. 89,000* in India, making it very reasonable.
- Maschio Gaspardo comes in the tillage category and rotary tiller type with a single-speed gearbox with 540 rpm PTO.
- It has a “duo cone” waterproof sealing system that guarantees reliability without needing maintenance.
- The implement power easily fits with 50 HP – 60 HP category tractor models.
Usage: Maschio Gaspardo, a Rotary Tiller H 205, is expressly strong with the construction and mainly larger models. It is commonly used for growing fruit and wine production.
Price: The price of Maschio Gaspardo rotary tiller is very reasonable at Rs. 1.19 Lakh* for every Indian farmer. The combination of the cheapest price and effective tiller rotary completely lives up to the farmer’s expectations.
- The John Deere tiller rotary has a movable 200 mm working depth and 122 mm to 227 mm working width.
- It is most effective for better churning of soil and less slippage.
- The rotavator is highly fit with 36 HP & more category tractor models.
Usage: It is heavy-duty farm tools and garden care equipment. It comes in handy for efficiently cut field corners and crop stubble.
Price: The John Deere Green System Rotary Tiller agriculture tiller rotary price in India is very reasonable. It is becoming the best and most affordable mini rotavator price in India. This price may vary on the model name and number of plates, which is Rs. 96,000 to 1.35 Lakh.
- New Holland RE 165 comes in a 5 feet tiller rotary with 9 rims and 1650 mm of working width.
- It has 48 square L & C type blades.
- This Sonalika tiller rotary is a multi-speed heavy-duty transmission gear drive system and fits 40 HP – 45 HP category tractor models.
Usage: They are famous for their heavy-duty farm implements and are perfect for use.
Price: You can buy the tiller rotary of New Holland RE 165 is available at a reasonable price of Rs. 89,000, making it very budget-friendly for every Indian farmer. New Holland RE 165 has the best affordable tractor tiller rotary price in India.
- Shaktiman Regular Light has a tilling breadth ranging between 1307mm – 2107mm and comes in several variants.
- It is built with high-tech accuracy of engineering, including CNC machines, laser cutting machines and robotic welding.
- It has a maximum working depth intensity of 190mm and is implemented with a Cat – II, 3-point hitch.
- The implement is easily compatible with 25 HP – 65 HP category tractor models and is used as a tiller rotary for compact tractors.
Usage: The Shaktiman regular light is a widely used tiller rotary for tractors by Indian farmers. It is specially made to handle light and medium soil types.
Price: A Shaktiman Regular Light tiller rotary price, including 48 blades, is very affordable in India at Rs 97,281 to 1.11 lakhs*.
- The Sonalika new rotavator is available in 3.5 to 7 feet size models.
- It offers 540 – 1000 high-quality blades and efficient gear drive side transmission.
- Sonalika Multi-Speed Series has 98 – 200 tillage breadth and fits with 25 HP – 70 HP category tractor models.
Usage: Sonalika is a well-trusted brand among Indian farmers. It is a best-in-class, extremely profitable, and highly tough farm rotavator, which helps to enhance your farm’s productivity.
Price: Sonalika Multi-Speed rotary tiller price is 77,000-1,20 lac to buy for every small and marginal farmer.
- Landforce Vivo comes in some 4-6 feet variants with 4 inches to 6 inches working depth.
- The rotary tiller comes with a multi-speed or single-speed gearbox and improved gear drive.
- Landforce Vivo rotary tiller comes in 30 – 42 blades reasonably fit with 25 HP – 45 HP category tractor models.
Usage: A Landforce tiller is best for loose soil and is highly compatible with a mini tractor. rotary tiller price, according to its features, is very efficient and effective for field preparation with water.
Price: The Landforce Vivo tractor rotary tiller price provides you with the best value. Landforce rotavator is available at a very affordable price of Rs. 90,000 to 1.30 Lakh India. It has one of the best mini tractor rotary tiller price in India.
- Dasmesh 642, rotary tiller has a 1520 mm working depth and width range from 1520 mm – 3048 mm depends upon many variants.
- The rims depend on between 7 – 13 and 36 – 72 blades, which depends on the variant.
- It is a heavy-duty tiller board with movable height and depth. Dasmesh 642 prominently saves fuel and time.
- It is compatible with 40 HP – 75 HP category tractor models.
Price: Dasmesh 642 is very budget-friendly, and the cost of rotary tiller is very affordable and budget-friendly in India. Every farmer can buy it without disturbing their household budget. 90,000- 1.30 Lac
- This fieldking rotary tiller has a tillage breadth ranging between 100 cm – 225 cm varying on the variant.
- The Fieldking rotary tiller multi-speed implements with L, C and J types of blades which have both Shear bolt/ Slip Clutch Gearbox overload protection.
- It comes with a high-level geardrive transmission and a 4-speed gearbox.
- It can efficiently work with 25 HP – 70 HP category tractor models and is popular as a mini rotary tiller tractor.
Usage: Fieldking regular multi-speed can loosen and mix soil up to a depth of 7 inches. The heavy-duty source equipment assures a perfectly levelled and best seedbed, which increases your farm’s productivity.
Price: A Fieldking rotary tiller multi-speed is available at an affordable price in India is Rs. 2.6 – 4.1 Lakh.
- Soil Master JSMRT C8 combines with 72 blades and has 230 cm of tillage breadth with 250 cm of a broad range.
- It is fitted with a strong rotor with ribs including C and L type blades and fits with Cat 1 and 2 tractors up to 65 HP category and above.
- Alterable PTO Shaft with Torque Limiter to avoid dirt and water damage in field operations.
Usage: Soil Master JSMRT C8 has designed to work in soft and challenging soil conditions. Its unique design allows the model to operate with the least vibrations in the field and less operating load on the tractor.
.Price: Soil Master JSMRT C8 machine price is 1.20 Lac. Every farmer can easily afford it without any compromise, and it improves their farm’s productivity.
Top 10 Rotavator Company in India
Mahindra rotavator is listed of the top rotavator brands. It offers the best rotavator which provides efficient work. And it is easily compatible with tractors.
2. John Deere
John Deere rotavator is manufactured with modern technology and comes at a reasonable price. And help to make seedbeds easily.
Swaraj rotavators provide high working efficiency and that’s why farmers’ demand for these rotavators is increasing day by day.
Sonalika rotavator is a fuel-efficient rotavator that is easily attached to tractors. With this, comes an affordable price for farmers.
Shaktiman rotavator is a powerful implement for framing. It has all advanced features which are used for productive farming.
Landforce comes with a moderate structure which easily compatible with all types of tractors. And its smooth working capability attracts farmers.
Fieldking rotavator is excellent for lucrative farming. It has a semi Automatic Multi speed gearbox. And comes with a cost-effective price.
8. Maschio Gaspardo
Maschio Gaspardo rotavator is always in demand of farmers for commercial farming purposes. This implement help to better germination of seeds.
9. Indo Farm
Indo farm rotavator widely used in Indian farming. And, its rigid design and solid rotating blades, it can easily smooth the soil.
New Holland rotavator works on every type of soil. The rotavator provides better work efficiency and less consumption of fuel.
Highlighted Points Of Infographic
- This infographic is about theTop 10 Best rotary tiller and Their Usage For Indian Farmers with complete information.
- It includes the Model name, Category and Horsepower of the Top 10 Best Rotavator.
- The top 10 rotary tiller list includes Shaktiman Regular Light, Fieldking Regular Multi Speed, Soil Master JSMRT C8 (8 Feet), Mahindra Gyrovator ZLX 145, Indo Farm IFRT – 150, Sonalika Multi Speed Series, New Holland rotary tiller RE 165 (5 Feet), Landforce Vivo, Dasmesh 642 – Rotavator/ Rotary Tiller, John Deere Green System Rotary Tiller.
These are the best Rotavator in India for Indian farmers or farming. We hope the information provided in this post will help you to buy the most convenient rotary tiller for your farm. For more updated information about rotavator, farming Implement, tiller rotavator, rotary tiller for sale and rotavator price list, stay connected with Tractor Junction. Here you find a better price of Rotavator and tractor Rotavator for sale.