On Road Price
• One seed at a piace.no misses.
• Saving of costly Seeds.
• No mechanical damage to seeds.
• Precision in sowing I 0-15% increase in the yield.
• Uniform depth of sowing- better stand, better root growth and no waviness- better yield.
• Labor savings - Reduced expenses on planting (scarce & costly labor). • High work efficiency and improved output- more economica!
• Appropriate and uniform spacing between seed and fertilizer for optimum plant growth- higher yields.
Disclaimer:- *The information and features are as on the date those are shared by New Holland or Budni report and for the current features and variants the customer requires to visit the nearest New Holland dealer. Prices shows above are Ex.Showroom price. All Prices are indicative it may be vary as per your buying condition and location. For Exact price kindly send On Road Price Request or visit the nearest New Holland Tractor dealer.