Same Deutz-Fahr(SDF) India, one of the world's largest manufacturers of tractors, harvesters, agricultural machinery and engines on Monday launched its new range of Agromaxx series here.
Having set two important milestones of introducing the first diesel engine tractor and the first 4-wheel drive tractor in the world, the company is now focused on providing farmers with state-of-the-art, reliable and versatile technology that would enhance their productivity and reduce their labour cost.
The new Agromaxx series is versatile, with multiple applications, and combines durability with the advantage of technological innovation," SDF India managing director and CEO Marcello Personeni said in a press release here.
SDF Leadership Team India
"Our aim has always been to offer maximum return to the farming community in the long-term, where nothing is left to chance," Personeni said.
The new Agromaxx series has the following features that will go a long way in adding value:
- Best in class fuel efficiency, along with maximum back-up torque
- Better pulverization with independent PTO clutch lever, with two speeds and reverse option
- Fully constant mesh/fully synchromesh with synchro shuttle
- Better engine life, with reduced maintenance costs, due to parallel water gallery and piston cooling nozzle technology
- Better & safer driving experience, with the best ergonomic design and digital instrumental cluster with safety features All this, along with its industry first 4 Wheel Drive for all models.
Speaking about the new series, Ankush Patil, Director — Sales & Marketing of SDF India Pvt. Ltd. says, “Our previous offerings like Agrolux & the 3E Series of Deutz-Fahr Tractors have won the trust of many Indian farmers in terms of fuel efficiency, reliability and quality. With the new Agromaxx Series, we are taking the productivity and ease of use one notch higher.”
Filled with thoughtful features that don’t compromise on quality, technology or utility, the new Agromaxx Series lives up to its campaign tagline of ‘Samajh Hai Isliye Samjhauta Nahin’.
Manufacturing and selling in India since 2002, the company has a plant in Ranipet in Tamil Nadu, he said.
Check out Same Deutz Fahr Range of Tractors in India.