Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. sold 39,755 units in December, an increase of 1 percent from the year-ago month, according to its stock exchange notification.
Key sales highlights (YoY)
- Passenger vehicle sales fell 3 percent to 15,091 units.
- Utility vehicles sales fell 4 percent to 13,891 units.
- Commercial vehicles sales fell 4 percent to 16,906 units.
- Medium and heavy commercial vehicle sales fell 31 percent to 824 units.
- Three wheeler sales rose 21 percent to 4,693 units.
- Total domestic sales fell 1 percent to 36,690 units.
- Total exports rose 38 percent to 3,065 units.
Tractor Sales Decline
M&M’s farm equipment sales declined 6 percent on a yearly basis. The company sold 17,404 units in December. The domestic tractor sales fell 2 percent to 16,510 units and exports fell 45 percent to 894 units.