The Indian Tractor industry recorded exports of over 5,760 units during June'20.
While we saw a massive growth of 23% in domestic tractor sales, tractor exports registered a decline of 7% in June'20 v/s June'19. The major tractor export markets of the ‘Made-in-India’ tractors are US, Nepal, Bangladesh, Mexico and Italy.
- International Tractors Limited (Sonalika & Solis) maintain no.1 position of tractor exporter in June'20 and also registered a growth of 3.43% with 1509 Units.
- New Holland Tractors grew an impressive 50% YoY and was the second-best tractor exporter for the month. It was able to increase its export Market Share to 19.32% in June’20 v/s 11.96% in June’19.
- John Deere was able to grow slightly in terms of export market share in June’20. John Deere Export 941 units in June’20 v/s 972 units in June'19, a decline of 3.2%
- Tafe Group export 820 tractor units in June'20, which is 7% lower than the June'19
- World's No.1 Tractor Manufacturer Mahindra Tractor exports only 700 units in June'20 v/s 1215 units in June'19. It also registered a Market Share fall of -7.5% in June’20 v/s June’19!
We also Offer Monthly Subscription of Tractor Sales (Wholesale, Retail, Statewise, Districtwise, HPwise) Report. Please Contact us for the detailed report.
Subscribe our Telegram Channel for Industry Updates- https://t.me/TJUNC