The power harrow M-160 model has been designed for operations of soil refining and seedbad preparation, following a primary soil preparation.
The machine allows an optimal job of levelling and finishing of the seedbed with an high capacity to generate refined soil homogeneously distributed throughout a consistent working depth, and to make an important reconsolidation of the soil under the seeds.
- Heavy duty top mast 3-point hitch – Category 2 and 3.
- Tie rods reinforcement connecting the frame to the 3-point mast
- Heavy duty gear-trough, manufactured with special steel. High thickness of trough
(8mm) and cover (5mm)
- Low distance between rotors (240 mm), allowing a better preparation of the seedbed in one pass
- Displacement of the tine rotors at optimized angles, allowing the power harrow to dig gradually into the soil, reducing the vibrations and resulting in smoother operation and less tractor fuel consumption