SHAKTIMAN Mini Series SRT 0.8/540 Rotary Tillers are specially designed for narrow lower HP tractors. Its compact, light in weight but strong design makes this machine more suitable for light soil, shallow tillage and sinking wet lands.
Its application includes: Soil conditioning, weed control, fertilizer incorporation in row crops and orchards like cotton, sugarcane, banana, grapes, etc., seedbed preparation in light soil and puddling for rice crop.
Most appropriate tillage equipment for fruits and vegetable growers, rice growers, hobby farmers, landscapers, nurseries, vineyards, green house farmers and gardeners.
Available in 3 working widths with loaded features and options.
- It provides an economical option to small farm owners
- Perfect match to compact narrow tractors to use under overhanging branches of orchards
- More suitable for sinking wet land application in combination with mini light weight tractors
- Standard rotor with L- type(70X6 mm) blade and compatible for C – type(40X7mm) blade – better utility for different soil and applications
- 6 blades per flange – very effective soil pulvarisation and fertilizer incorporation
- Heavy duty spring loaded adjustable trailing board – provides very smooth finish
- Powder coat paint – Excellent resistance to corrosion, maintains the machine in just-bought condition for longer period
- Side chain drive (25 mm) with automatic spring loaded tensioner – Less maintenance
- Heavy duty carden drive shaft with safety guard and shear bolt torque limiter – to protect the machine in the event of overload
- Multi lip oil seal at both side of rotors – positive sealing from mud and water
- Adjustable depth skid - min. 5 to max. 15 cms. depth