On Road Price
• For breaking the roots.
• High quality steel discs.
• It can be used in light and medium soil.
• To air the soil and to eliminate the weeds.
• Tillage depth of the harrow is 127~178 mm.
• Maintenance is easy but needs to be scheduled.
• Easily transportable – as it gets easily attached and mounted.
• Used in open field workings for the superficial ploughing, for the shattering of clods, preparation of soil for sowing, burial of organic substances & remains.
• It has low purchasing and utilization costs both for its wide working width, and for its high speed (from 7 to 15 km/hour).
Disclaimer:- *The information and features are as on the date those are shared by Fieldking or Budni report and for the current features and variants the customer requires to visit the nearest Fieldking dealer. Prices shows above are Ex.Showroom price. All Prices are indicative it may be vary as per your buying condition and location. For Exact price kindly send On Road Price Request or visit the nearest Fieldking Tractor dealer.