On Road Price
• For breaking the roots.
• High quality steel discs.
• It can be used in light and medium soil.
• To air the soil and to eliminate the weeds.
• Tillage depth of the harrow is 127~178 mm.
• Maintenance is easy but needs to be scheduled.
• Easily transportable – as it gets easily attached and mounted.
• Used in open field workings for the superficial ploughing, for the shattering of clods, preparation of soil for sowing, burial of organic substances & remains.
• It has low purchasing and utilization costs both for its wide working width, and for its high speed (from 7 to 15 km/hour).