Mahindra Tractors – “A Brand That Cares”
Namaste farmers, you are the farming lord, and we care for you. We know you face many climatic challenges and manual labourers. However, you are still doing it because you care for us. 80 – 90 % of all farmers still rely on manual labours. It consumes time and wasting of crops because of too much time. Using a tractor also improves the innovation and consumes less time in agriculture
So, Mahindra is here to take you to the right place because we build, we create, we are always here to redefine possibilities. We are Mahindra. We are having the presence of 100+ countries. That’s why we are coming with those tractors which can reduce your manual labourers and help you to work and give strength to fight with climatic challenges. Let’s go on, and have an eye on these models.
Top 5 Mahindra Tractors In India
We have shortlisted some top 5 Mahindra Tractor models that will help you to work effectively and efficiently on the farm. Have a look down below.
1. Mahindra JIVO 245 DI
Mahindra JIVO 245 DI, is one of the most popular mini tractor models. This mini tractor model suits not only your agriculture and farming functions but also for your orchard applications.
- Mahindra JIVO 245 DI mini tractor comes in the range of 24 hp, equipped with 2 no. of cylinders, 2300 ERPM generated by 1366 CC engine.
- Its engine capacity provides efficient mileage on the field. It has a robust gearbox with 8 Forward + 4 Reverse gears with 25 kmph forward speed to operate the engine properly.
- The price of Mahindra JIVO 245 DI is Rs. 3.90 – 4.05 Lakhs in India, which is very reasonable and pocket friendly for farmers.
2. Mahindra 575 DI XP Plus
Mahindra 575 DI XP Plus is the Mahindra brand’s popular tractor and has an excellent tractor market position. Because of its advanced and modern features, this brand got a lot of appreciation from Indian farmers and buyers.
- Mahindra 575 DI XP Plus comes with a good engine capacity of 3054 CC and 2100 ERPM, which is generated by 4 cylinders. It has a PTO horsepower of 48 hp.
- It has oil-immersed multi brakes and has a hydraulic lifting capacity of 1500 kg with a 65 litres fuel tank capacity. It consumes less fuel because of economical mileage.
- This tractor model is dynamic to crops like wheat, rice, sugarcane, etc.
- Its price in India is Rs. 6.70 – 7.10 Lakh, which is very reasonable and pocket friendly for every Indian farmer.
3. Mahindra 275 DI TU SP Plus
Mahindra 275 DI TU SP Plus is made for those Indian farmers who have a medium to difficult or challenging range of tasks in their fields.
- Mahindra 275 DI TU SP Plus contains 39 horsepower with a 2048 CC engine, which generates an ERPM of 2100. Along with it comes with 3 cylinders which makes this tractor a great option.
- It is equipped with oil-immersed brakes, which helps the tractor to stop quickly. It also has a 3260 MM turning radius with a brake.
- This tractor has many extraordinary qualities, ensuring fantastic work on the field. It is sturdy and robust, and it is a popular mini tractor of Mahindra.
- Its price in India is 5.25 – 5.45 Lakh, which is budget-friendly and easy to buy. It has a massive demand in the Indian market because of its quality features.
4. Mahindra YUVO 475 DI
“The tractor of today, the style of tomorrow”
Mahindra YUVO 475 DI comes with advanced technologies and open doors to new chances and possibilities in farming and agriculture.
- Mahindra YUVO 475 DI is equipped with 4 cylinders, 2730 CC engine, 2000 ERPM, which is rated by 42 horsepower, which allows the tractor to perform efficiently in any field and weather conditions.
- It has the best and robust gearbox with 12 forward + 3 reverse gears which provide speed options. It is equipped with 1500 kg of hydraulic lifting capacity.
- This tractor comes with an engine with a high fuel efficiency which consumes less, and its 60 litres fuel tank capacity keeps this model in the field for 400 hours (approx).
- Its price in India is 6.00 Lakh which makes it very profitable for our farmers.
5. Mahindra Arjun Novo 605 DI-i
Mahindra Arjun Novo 605 DI-i, a fine class agriculture machinery, makes the farmers’ work more effective and productive.
- Mahindra Arjun Novo 605 DI-i, its engine capacity is 3531 CC and 2100 ERPM generated by 4 cylinders. It is equipped with 57 engine horsepower and a 48.5 power to take-off horsepower.
- It contains 2200 kg of hydraulic lifting capacity. It has 15 forward + 3 reverse gears with a mechanical and synchromesh transmission system.
- This tractor has a 66-litre fuel-efficient tank to run for a long time.
- The price of this tractor starts from Rs. 7.10 – 7.60 Lakhs, which is very affordable for farmers.
So, these are the top 5 Mahindra Tractors in India. We hope you like this blog.
For more information about Mahindra tractors and an updated Mahindra tractor price list in India, stay connected with TractorJunction. We provide you with the best online platform to easily buy Mahindra tractors at an affordable price.