What is a Brush Cutter?
A brush cutter, known as a brush saw or clearing saw is an agricultural tool that removes unnecessary cultivation like weeds and small plants that disturb the quality of the farm produce. This small yet powerful farm tool is an essential addition to a farmers’ list of agriculture implements. Find here Top 10 Brush Cutters in India – Types, Uses and Advantages.
What are the Parts of Brush Cutters?
Brush cutters remove the natural disturbances that are too small to be pulled by a rotary mower or a land mower. It has three central power units that are gas engines, electric motors, and cordless electric motors. Brush cutters consist of a power unit near the body, a power transmission pole, and a rotary cutting head. A curved or straight shaft used in these brush cutters enhance the fields as per the requirement of the job. Large brush cutters use bike handles and small ones use a D-shaped handle elevated on the shaft.
Advantages of brush cutter
- Easy to use – With compact designs, these brush cutter tools ensure the ease and convenience of the farmers.
- Versatile – These cutters come with several blade attachments that modify the device according to the job’s difficulty.
- Power tool – A robust brush cutter easily cleans small unwanted plantations to the roughest patches.
Types of brush cutter
- Bicycle handle brush cutters
These are among the most well-known brush cutters with a wide range of variety. However, Bicycle handle brush cutters are mostly suitable for flat surfaces with large grass patches and lower spread of weeds.
- Loop handle brush cutters
This kind of brush cutters is best for field tasks where the farmer deals with large bushes of weeds, long trees that need grooming, and lots of other hidden objects like rocks, etc. These are certainly suitable for steep slopes and pruning above head height.
- Backpack brush cutters
One of the significant benefits of these brush cutters is more comfortable transportation of this equipment with the backpack option. Other than this, these brush cutters perform primary farm functions, for example cutting in the flat areas where huge grasses and weeds need manicuring. But these are not suitable for sloppy grounds as the brush cutter weight and gravity push the body ahead and might result in unwanted falls.
Top 10 best brush cutters in India
In short, to produce high-quality products, it becomes vital to use a perfect brush cutter. So here is a list of the most favoured brush cutters with specifications and brush cutter price in India, for you to make an informed decision:
- This powerful brushcutter has an exceptional engine capacity of 35.8 CC.
- It runs on a 1.0 KW RPM and has a diaphragm carburettor.
- Neptune BC – 360 runs on a 1.5 engine Hp.
- This is one of the most innovative products available at a reasonable price of Rs. 13,999.
- This made in India product equips the world’s first 360-degree inclinable engine.
- The recoil low-noise starter in this crop cutter ensures smooth acceleration and the back straps make the carrying burden easy.
- This popular equipment comes with a 4 stroke OHC petrol engine.
- It has a 0.63-litre fuel-efficient fuel tank and an oil mist lubrication.
- Balwaan Crop Cutter is built using high-quality material which is how it passed the most rigid environmental laws.
- Moreover, this strong crop cutter is exceptionally affordable, with a price of Rs. 16,800 only.
- It is one of the most effective brush cutters built by Neptune.
- This brush cutter has a strong engine capacity of 51.7 CC and a 1.95 engine Hp.
- Neptune BC – 520 ensures good thermal performance with strong handles and a luxury bumper.
- Besides this, it has an easy startup system that offers trouble-free uninterrupted acceleration.
- This durable agriculture implement is highly cost-effective with a price of Rs. 15,599.
- This mechanised equipment consists of an anti-vibration technology.
- It has a maintenance-free petrol engine with a strong capacity.
- The strong material used in the production of this product ensures perfect grooming of the farmlands.
- Neptune BC – 360 fits several brush cutter blades to serve as a multi-purpose cutter.
- Further, this long-lasting brush cutter is available at an affordable price of Rs. 11,999.
- This is one of the strongest brush cutters specifically built for heavy-duty field tasks.
- It is India’s first 2 Hp 4 stroke engine cutter – perfect for rough sloppy terrains.
- This heavy-duty brush cutter, manufactured with advanced technology reduces initial noise and vibration.
- Honda UMK450T UTNT has a 360-degree inclining engine and double padded belt harness.
- Loaded with all essential features, this is actually very economical for the farmers with a price of Rs. 38,187.
- Developed with anti-vibration technology, this brush cutter is a durable one.
- The efficient air purge assists in starting the cold engine easily.
- This brush cutter equips a multi-300 grass knife that provides a good finish in the farmlands.
- It runs on a sufficient power speed of 7500 RPM, and the sound pressure is not more than 87 Db for the operator.
- Husqvarna 532 RBS comes with a backpack and an integrated OEM harness.
- This tough brush cutter is cost-effective with a price of Rs. 18,999.
- This is a piece of mighty and versatile agriculture equipment suitable for heavy trimming.
- The potent X-Torq engine generates maximum power and assists in less fuel consumption.
- It has angled handlebars that help maintain the grip and the air purge offers effortless initial acceleration, the engines are cold.
- This implement is one of the most popular choices among farmers with efficient features like auto return stop switch, stand-alone starter, and an effective air filter.
- Husqvarna 525RS is easy to use and highly affordable as it is priced at Rs. 28,650.
- It is one of the most reliable brush cutters fitted with a compact design that is highly suitable for rough terrains.
- With the asymmetrically designed handlebars and a double harness, this brushcutter is convenient for the farmers.
- This equipment runs on 1.5 kW with a maximum power speed of 7500 RPM.
- Husqvarna 143R-II is quite durable with the support of a die casted clamp.
- This brushcutter is available at an economical price of Rs. 34,000.
- This among the robust brush cutters manufactured by Neptune.
- The multiple purpose blades offer perfect finishing in the farmlands.
- It powered by a 1200E engine and runs on 1.0 kW RPM.
- Neptune BC-1200E designed with sturdy materials and anti-vibration technology that controls excessive noise.
- This is highly feasible for farmers it reasonably priced at Rs. 8899 only.
- This exceptional product by Honda loaded with all the essential features to enhance productivity efficiently.
- With 360-degree inclination, this brush cutter is perfect for all kinds of agricultural lands.
- It powered with a 1.5 Hp and a strong 4-stroke engine with an overhead cam single cylinder.
- This brushcutter fitted with a recoil starter and magneto ignition that serves smooth operations.
- It fits 2 blade cutters for perfect grooming, Honda UML435T U2NT consumes less fuel as well.
- Most importantly, this reliable and long-lasting product is available at a cost-effective price which is budget-friendly for the farmers.
We hope you are clear about the meaning, benefits and types of brush cutters along with the most popular brush cutters available at cost-efficient prices only on Tractor Junction. For more information about brush cutters and agricultural machinery in India, check our website.