Swaraj 855 or Swaraj 963 – Which one is right for you?
Swaraj tractors provide tractor with advanced technology at an economical price. Swaraj tractors are effortless to use and come with a fancy look. Swaraj tractors maintenance cost is very affordable and supply with a standard examine. Swaraj 855 and Swaraj 963 both tractors come with a reasonable price which customer can easily afford. Swaraj 855 price is approx. Rs. 7.10-7.40 lakh* and Swaraj 963 price is approx. Rs. 7.90-8.40 lakh*. Both tractors have high fuel efficiency and best for agriculture usage.
After merging in Mahindra and Mahindra group swaraj never turn back and established in a commendable way. Swaraj 855 and Swaraj 963 both are manufactured by Swaraj after taking the needs of buyers in their mind. If you wanted to buy an exceptional tractor then take these two tractors in your priority list.
If you are in confusion that which tractor is appropriate Swaraj 744 or Swaraj 963 then you are at right place. In this post, we are trying to clear out your all confusion by showing a comparison between Swaraj 855 vs Swaraj 963.
Swaraj 855 hp is 52 hp and has 3 cylinders generating 2000 engine rated RPM. Swaraj 855 engine capacity is 3307 cc. This combination is perfect for a farmer who wants to buy a perfect tractor. On the other hand, Swaraj 963 hp is 60 hp and has 3 cylinders generating 2100 engine rated RPM. Swaraj 963 engine capacity is 3478 cc. This combination is also appropriate for Indian fields.
Swaraj 855 has oil bath type air filter and Swaraj 963 has a dry-type air filter.
We are going to compare engine capacities of Swaraj 855 FE and Swaraj 963 FE in below table.
|Engine||Swaraj 855 FE||Swaraj 963 FE|
|No. of Cylinders||3||3|
|Engine Capacity||3307 cc||3478 cc|
|Engine Rated RPM||2000||2100|
|Air Filter Type||Oil Bath Type||Dry Type|
- Swaraj 855 has 8 forward and 2 reverse constant mesh gearboxes, Swaraj 963 has 12 forward and 2 reverse gearboxes. Which provide an easy-going task in the field.
- Swaraj 855 has Dry Disc Brakes and swaraj 963 has Oil Immersed Disc Brakes.
- Swaraj 855 power steering is manual/power (optional) steering type and Swaraj 963 power steering type is power steering with a differential cylinder. This gives a fast response in the field.
- Swaraj 855 hydraulic lifting capacity is 1500 kg and Swaraj 963 hydraulic lifting capacity is 2200 kg. This is appropriate of many implements.
- Swaraj 855 has a Single/Dual clutch (Optional) whereas Swaraj 963 has dual-clutch.
- Swaraj 855 comes with 2 wheel drive option whereas Swaraj 963 comes with optional 2 wheel drive and 4 wheel drive option.5
Swaraj 855 vs Swaraj 963- Feature Comparison Table
|Features||Swaraj 855 FE||Swaraj 963 FE|
|Gear Box||8F + 2R||12F + 2R|
|Brakes||Dry Disc Brakes||Oil Immersed Disc Brakes|
|Hydraulic Lifting Capacity||1500 kg||2200 kg|
|Clutch Type||Single/Dual||Dual Clutch|
Swaraj 855 has additional features like adjustable front or rear weight, adjustable front axle, steering lock, multi-speed reverse PTO and mobile charger. On the other hand, a single piece bonnet, side shift gear levers and multi-reflector light.
Swaraj 855 price is approx. Rs. 7.10-7.40 lakh* and Swaraj 963 price is approx. Rs. 7.90-8.40 lakh*.
Swaraj 855 vs Swaraj 963- Price Comparison Table
|Swaraj 855 FE||Rs. 7.10-7.40 lakh*|
|Swaraj 963 FE||Rs. 7.90-8.40 lakh*|
These are the comparison between Swaraj 855 and Swaraj 963. I hope you got to know that both tractors have a quality to increase productivity and both tractors are fuel-efficient. If you are going to buy a unique tractor then going for these two options will make you one step closer towards your dream tractor.
For more detailed information stay tuned with TractorJunction where you get all the information about the tractor and farm implements.
You can also check; New Holland 3630 vs John Deere 5310