John Deere has a long history of manufacturing and designing state-of-the-art products all around the world. Its technology center is located in Pune where the best-in-class engineers are specialized in offering cutting-edge technology, product designs based on innovative concepts. Few core technical areas at John Deere are manufacturing engineering, IT (Information Technology), embedded systems, product engineering and technical authoring. Apart from this, John Deere is deeply associated with small and marginal farmers through various schemes like “community betterment initiatives.” It aims to empower youth and women engaged in farming as well as non-farming activities, enhancing their overall skills and improving quality of life.
John Deere 3036 EN price and specifications:
- John Deere 3036 EN is a special category tractor
- It is a 36 HP tractor with 3 cylinders and generates an rpm of 2800
- It has dry and dual element air filters
- John Deere 3036N has 8 forward and 8 reverse gear box with single clutch
- The maximum speed of tractor in reverse gear is 20.30 kmph while in forward gear is 19.50 kmph.
- It has been ergonomically designed to perform various farm operations effectively and efficiently.
- John Deere 3036 EN is best for cultivation, spraying, haulage, sowing, threshing, reaping across multiple crops like castor, groundnut, cotton, etc.
- The tractor has a lifting capacity of 910 kg.
- It has oil immersed brakes and power steering for hassle-free drive.
- Front tyre – 180/85 – D12 while rear – 8.3 x 24
- With a fuel tank capacity of 32 liters and 55 Ah, it comprises 12V battery
- The overall weight of this tractor is around 1070 kg
- It has a turning radius of 2300 mm.
This tractor has been specially designed for all heavy duty applications and handling larger size implements and heavy loads.