Find a Dealer
On Road Price
• Power Harrow is used to turn, break, refine and even distribution of soil over the entire working width to create a perfect seed bed. It breaks up even the most compacted ground, often in single pass for preparing an area for plantation.
• Power Harrow consists of multiple set of blades which counter-rotate about a vertical axis, which leaves the soil with a softer look and granulated yet leveled appearance, as required for sowing seeds or seedlings.
• Rotors run on ball bearings for high power application.
• Protection shield for upper rotor bearing eliminates possible damage to main transmission.
• Depth controller is provided for depth control and to level the soil bed.
• Self-adjustable side stone deflector is provided for safety by not allowing the stones to scatter.